Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] ^_^ If you haven't noticed, I've been drawing alot of pictures of my original characters. ::huggles all of them::

Heh, this group picture is missing one of the OCs, who's a girl. I guess I'll make a picture of her soon, lol.



[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/artwork/group.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/artwork/group.jpg[/url][/size]
Posted
Aw ... you drew two eyes for each of them, and everything! ;)

What I enjoy the most (strangely, perhaps) is the rumpled look of their clothes, esp. the pants of the guy in the front. It's quite detailed and impressive. The top left guy's expression and thumbs-up are really cute! I think the bottom right guy's face could use a little more definition, though.

I'm starting to really like these original characters of yours :)
Posted
[size=1][i]Aw ... you drew two eyes for each of them, and everything! [/i]

Does anyone else find that comment slightly disturbing?

Who is the slouching on on the bottom right, anyway?

They're fine drawings, as usual. I don't know them, obviously, but I guess I'd say you captuer their characters pretty well...or at least, give them character pretty well, heh.[/size]
Posted
[size=1] Sara: Lol, in my other drawings of them, I only drew one eye and covered the other one with hair. I guess she's refferring to that time.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...