eleanor Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [size=1] Ok....this banner is my fisrt try at text animation that looks cool (so, that's excluding the adult swim banner). It didn't turn out...good, but Keyblade requested it and that's what I did. Hope it's...ok. [IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/julia.gif[/IMG] Yes, the text is supposed to shake. It's like...how life is shaky. Uh...I'll just stop talking now.[/size]
nezzyjean Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 thankyou! Its veery nice! I already put it in my sig! Thanks again!
Guest TriGunMaSta68 Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 YAY!!!!! IM SO HAPPY (keyblade ne one in school ever tell ya u like Sora to much? lol i think everyone has. i know what school u go to! *Evil Jester Laugh*
eleanor Posted July 26, 2003 Author Posted July 26, 2003 [size=1] Lol, you better like it! Spent too much time on that thing...[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now