No-Name Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 yay! according to that i havent been online for too long! wahoo.
Guest Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 I Guess Then I Have Been On Too Long...I Do All Of Those Things.............:laugh: :laugh: :o :o
luvbug Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [color=royalblue] wow keish that definitely sucks!! ha I personally get annoyed when people so lol or jk out loud so I make a point of not doing it however I often long for a pause or redo button! [/color]
Pastbyer Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by luvbug [/i] [B][color=royalblue] wow keish that definitely sucks!! ha I personally get annoyed when people so lol or jk out loud so I make a point of not doing it however I often long for a pause or redo button! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha true. Here's two: -When you want to go away you look for the "Log out" button. -When someone else tries to join you for something, you tell them to register.
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 got one: when you want to talk you look for the reply button.
BabyGirl Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] 1. I don't say lol, I say heh heh 2. DAMMIT LAG? what the hell is that? 3. Camping? its a nightmare 4. No, I just close spam topics 5. A door on the internet, yes, real life, no 6. I don't even know what L33T is [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hahaha...Sephiroth, you took the words right out of my mouth...[/color]
Pastbyer Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Do you sometimes get this: -When you want to copy something onto something else you want to highlight it and press copy then paste. I almost did that to a piece of paper I wrote on.
PiroMunkie Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [SIZE=1]if your chatting with someone and they havn't said anything in a long time you vocally say "come on hurry up!" as if they can actually here you...HA! That's not very funny... :confused:[/SIZE]
Roxy89 Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]yay! according to that i havent been online for too long! wahoo. [/B][/QUOTE][color=royalblue]Hey same here![/color]
Guest LightningFox Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 you've been on-line for too long when your complete perception of reality comes thru your computer screen :eek: :smirk:
Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]1.When someone tells you a joke, you say lol 2.If you ask someonea question and the other person is thinking, you scream DAMMIT LAG! 3.If you are invited to go camping, you *****-slap that person 4.You run around yelling at everyone SPAMMER! 5.To enter a door, you click on it. 6.Somehow, you can talk L33t. [/B][/QUOTE] you forget that when you step on the balance scale, you find out that you've lost a lot of weight without excercise.
Pastbyer Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]if your chatting with someone and they havn't said anything in a long time you vocally say "come on hurry up!" as if they can actually here you...HA! That's not very funny... :confused:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't really get that one... :confused:
piccolo Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]1.When someone tells you a joke, you say lol 2.If you ask someonea question and the other person is thinking, you scream DAMMIT LAG! 3.If you are invited to go camping, you *****-slap that person 4.You run around yelling at everyone SPAMMER! 5.To enter a door, you click on it. 6.Somehow, you can talk L33t. [/B][/QUOTE] One day you go and get a haircut, you realize that you lost a lot of hair.
Chib Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] One day you go and get a haircut, you realize that you lost a lot of hair. [/B][/QUOTE] That only work for guy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now