Baron Samedi Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 I just wanted to find out what age group most of th peple here are in. you dont have to post if you dont want everyone to know your age, but would you all please Vote in the Poll!
Spikey Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 I am 10 years old, and as far as I know the youngest memeber on the board and proud of it. :)
Baron Samedi Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 14 too. only a few more years until i can get my license (2 and a half)
Jubei Yagyou Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Yo im thirteen and gonna be 14 this october 1st. Yeeeuh!
Sara Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [size=1]If people want others to know their age, they can post it in their profile. Although it has potential as a demographic poll, I don't think there's going to be any valid discussion rising from this thread. [/size]
Recommended Posts