Guest The Mage Prince Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Here is a funny, but cool pic of Cloud. I got bored just befour I drew it :D. P.S My nick name at home and school is Davo coz of my last name: Davidson
Nomad Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Hey, that's awsome. Did you draw that free hand (as in didn't look at anything.)? I wish I could draw stuff like that. Only things I can do are things already drawn/made. Anyways, awsome job. I'd rate it but I don't like giving number ratings. --Nomad[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Sara Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1]Uh huh. And you drew this four years ago? Quite good. Your style was strikingly different then....Very bold.[/size]
Stuart Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 You have 3 threads.. just make a thread called TMP's drawings.. And your drawings are cool I cant draw, just make cool stuff on the computer
Guest The Mage Prince Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I use the computer as well as drawing it myself. I learned this in my Uni coruse that I'm doing that the moment, it is called "Muti-Media Design". It is the best!!
eleanor Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1] ::shrieks:: I LOVE CLOUD! :: But you know what? It would have been better if you had drawn it. I knew your Goku and Chibi Eva-unit 1 pictures looked familiar. And from what I can tell from Davo's profile and your own profile, you two are NOT the same people. [url]http://davoproductions.150m.com/fanart/index.htm[/url] I'm sorry to break the no outside links rule, but I was a fan of Davo's art. I couldn't find this particular cloud picture on Davo's site, but judging by your earilier pictures of Goku and Eva, I'm saying this one isn't yours either.[/size]
Guest The Mage Prince Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I have another cloud I have done it is in art and design somewhere have a loook and tell me what you think?
eleanor Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1] I've seen your earilier pictures and now I'm thinking about whether those are yours either.[/size]
Sara Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [size=1]There is no rule against outside links. Just against shameless advertising. *smirks* However, there is [i]definitely[/i] a rule against claiming someone else's work as your own. Have a nice day. [url=http://lin.cbl.com.au/~davis/fan/indexe.htm]Davo's page with Goku, Cloud, and Unit 01.[/url][/size]
Recommended Posts