crossed_angel Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Do they ever get together? I mean what is all this crap about a growing relationship? Is there even a relationship? :help:
XxmagentaxX Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Just keep watching or reading... you could always go online and find spoilers for the later episodes... I dont even really know myself, but since they keep acting like that Rumiko will probably get them together
WolfwoodsGirl Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I have no idea if they do but i do think that they would make a good couple except for the fact that miroku is a total womanizer but if u get passed that y not
Queen Asuka Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'm sorry, but this thread is spam. Threads like this are against the rules and the topic at hand really couldn't go much farther than what's already been said. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts