Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sluts, Sluts, Sluts


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
*looks up* I think that might bring in a few people in. But I have a question. Well, how do you find out you're a slut. Kind of a weird question to ask, but I ask a lot of weird questions to people. So anyway, I just wanted to know how do you know you're one.
Posted
[size=1].............Well if you take the word 'slut' as everyone else does, you bascially wear clothes revealing half your body, and you go to bed with every man you see. Thought everyone knew that by now. [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1]............. and you go to bed with every man you see. Thought everyone knew that by now. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

is that for both sexes or just one

u are a slut if u wish to be one:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]What I love about Otaku Lounge is all the threads that really make you think. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, but when the thoughts are homocidal--ahem.

This discussion isn't appropriate. Can we [i]please[/i] use discretion before creating topics? lol

We all know the obvious answers to the question here--and you have to ask yourself: [i]Self[/i], is this really something that belongs on an anime message board where young, impressionable minds can see it?

So, let's try to encourage some constructive conversation. Like, how do you know when to not make a bad thread that hurts Charles' head? ^^
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...