Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm working on writing a SciFi novel, does that count?

Eheh..19000+ words and I'm only halfway through the main story o.o;

Sub plots are way too hard to be bothered with when you put down the bare bones of a novel >>;
Posted
I plot and lurk. I spy on people, I tap phone lines. Sometimes I observe through 10x power binoculars, sometimes through the 10x power Scope of my Remington M700 chambered to a .308 Lapua Magnum round. I sharpen my knives .. such pretty knives. I have all sorts, you should all come over and see them. Otherwise I mix drinks, or plastic explosive (mix veeerrrry slowly).

Sometimes I prank, sometimes I take myself too seriously, or not seriously enough. I ponder life's mysteries, and the lack therof. I ponder why i ponder sometimes.

Sometimes I frighten people, that's a fun little hobby. I like to frighten small children to the point where brawling erupts between myself and the parents. I laugh at people for no apparent reason. They are laughing at me, I just have the balls to express it.

I like my computer. He is good to me, he helps me find new friends. New friends. Did i repeat myself? Anyway, my new friends don't like my basment anymore. Whenever I tell them to rub the lotion on their skin, they start to cry. Then I have to use the hose. I hate the hose.

However, I must , forever, keep the wall WET.

(:D) Z?
Posted
Funny. I thougt youd be getting on my case about how this was on page 7.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
My hobbies and past times are playing on video games, watching anime and trying to create my own mangas trying being a very big trying
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pantalaimon [/i]
[B]My hobbies and past times are playing on video games, watching anime and trying to create my own mangas trying being a very big trying [/B][/QUOTE]

What a sentance , folks. Let's see, not bad considering what I've seen from this guy... i think if you put a semicolon after "mangas" then put the two "trying"s into quotes, like so, to personify them. Good spelling though! And grammar, besides the run-on is fine!
Posted
I like video games mostly. I'm the q-u-e-e-n queen baby!This is my new hobby. And I love drawing clothes for some reason? I also love to draw anime people. Not manga's just people. Outside? What is this.....outside? *Tehe*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drix D'Zanth [/i]
[B]What a sentance , folks. Let's see, not bad considering what I've seen from this guy... i think if you put a semicolon after "mangas" then put the two "trying"s into quotes, like so, to personify them. Good spelling though! And grammar, besides the run-on is fine! [/B][/QUOTE]
i need to ask...are you some sort of teacher in real life?;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lea2385 [/i]
[B]i need to ask...are you some sort of teacher in real life?;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, and you get to be my newest PUPIL! Muahahahaha :devil: . No that was just a mini-rant.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tical [/i]
[B]Funny. I thougt youd be getting on my case about how this was on page 7. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Frankly, I think we've all just about given up on doing that, since it OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T WORK.

But since you made a point of being cocky about it:

Do. [b]Not.[/b] Bring. Back. Old. Threads.

Thaaaaaank you.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...