Manic Webb Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 A couple of weeks ago, I asked a friend to let me borrow his FFIX. He said no. Never. Ever. Instead, he met me borrow another Square game, Brave Fencer Musashi. I have no idea how far along I am in the game (how many chapters are in this thing, anyway?), but it's pretty fun. I haven't played very many RPGs, and very very few were action RPGs. I like the freedom of action RPGs, but other than Musashi, the only other one I've ever played was Zelda. Anyway, fun game. I was just wondering if anyone else has played it, and what you think of it.
conpiracymonki Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [b][size=1] I dunno much about the game at all, lol. (Except that I had a good look around and even researched for the stupid thing, and couldn't find it here) I know Piro's played it though, lol. He's one of the resident Brave Fencer fans.[/b] *runs off for no apparent reason*[/size]
zidane11 Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Thank you so much. I couldn't remember what it was called. I rented it about 6 years ago. It is a great game!!! I'm probaly going to buy it. You should definitly BUY not RENT a final fantasy game for the playstation or PS2. It is a whole lot better. FF7 is my favorite but it doesn't have the same quality graphics of FF8, FF9, or FF10. The graphics don't make a difference to me but I don't know if it does for you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now