Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your favorite genre of Anime


What is your favorite genre of Anime  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your favorite genre of Anime

    • Mecha
      1
    • Samurai
      0
    • Fighting
      2
    • Action
      3
    • Sci-Fi
      1
    • Fantasy
      0
    • Comedy
      1
    • Horror
      0


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
I have four favorites and they are Mecha, Samurai, Fighting, Action in know particular order.
Posted
I like Fighting anime like YuYu Hakusho and others. I guess i could consider Cowboy Bebop and TRIGUN fighting because of all the gunfighting. There my favorites. But i also love comedy animes too. It seems apparent seeing how YuYu Haksho and TRIGUN seem too have alot of comedy elements. I also love Naruto manga.
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Yeah all those Anime are some of my favorite, but I consider Trigun and Cowboy Bebop action because it has both gunfighting and fist fighting in them.
Posted
Out of all I would say fighting,horror,and comedy. To tell you the truth I really like them all. I like it when their is more then one genre mixed together in one anime. Of course almost all of them have action in them.
Posted
See, it goes down like this. I like most anime genres. (except yoai, and hentai). If its a comedy, it better be laugh out loud funny, if its an action, then it better be jump out my seat awsome. If its a drama, it better be inducing tears or totally philosphical, if its a horror, it better be scare the crap out of me scary. If its a romance, i better feel the love.

There are a few anime that do that for me.

[B]Cowboy Bebop[/B] has awsome romance, drama, comedy, and action.

[B]TRIGUN[/B] has excellent action, gotta be one of the funniest ive ever seen, and the drama borders pure philosphy.

[B]Tenchi Muyo[/B] is probably the funniest anime ever. The romance is cool and still funny. And it has some pretty good action.

[B]Gundam Saga[/B] Has everything i can ask for in an anime.

[B]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/B] has awsome philosphy, great plot, excellent action, a minor romance and great character devolpment.

[B]Fooly Cooly[/B] even though i have yet to see it and tommorrow couldn't come faster, the preveiw alone has made me laugh to tears and the action animeation is so fluid and in your face that i actually did jump out my seat.

These animes almost border perfect.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...