Lone Bebop Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I was surfing the web today an i found this cool test.Like the Tilte says its for yah Cowboy Bebop theme song [URL=http://www.moonlotus.net/themesong/themesong.html]http://www.moonlotus.net/themesong/themesong.html[/URL] I got Road to the West :cool: I think it suits my perty good any one else want to take the test
noodleboy Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Blue....ah i do love that song. it's so true and so very sad
Radical Edward Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I got Cats on Mars.......I love this song...kinda wierd but its so cool
Zen Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 i would most deffinetly have the openoing theme. The seatbelts did an awsome job on it. It high octane, has a cool beat, and it has great energy. Just like me. Yeah!
Kent Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 "call me" Ever since I heard it I had to know more about it. Its so sad to me for some reason, I just wanna cry when I hear it. (as with just about anything with cowboy bebop.)
Zen Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 I took the test. I got YO PUMPKIN HEAD! Booyaka! Its Eds song. I'm happy and carefree and my life is like a party.:D
Zephyr Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [url]http://www.moonlotus.net/themesong/tank.html[/url] Woohoo. I got Tank. The opening theme. The best song in the show. [i]"Bang"[/i]--Spike
Shy Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [size=1]I'm sorry, but we don't allow threads like these because they lead to short and pointless posts, aka SPAM. Please put more thought into your posts, and try to create more original threads in the future. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts