Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well just my first banner ive made that i think is any good ill post more when i make them. any ways im using pain to make these.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453425[/img]
Posted
Ok, pain. You must really not like the pain you feel. The paradise lost looks really good. I like the swirlly things, they remind me of fire. You chose a good font for it too. I like the colors that you chose for every thing together, it just makes it better. The colors go well together, although the swirlly thingy on the end with your name seems to cut off and be brighter then the black thats in the middle. Other then that you did a good job. ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruby [/i]
[B]Ok, pain. You must really not like the pain you feel.[/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I think he meant to type, paint. Hehe... ^_~

Shadow: I like the banner, kinda simple, the font choice is cool, but the placement is off... The colours you chose are nice... and ermmm, welp, that's about it... heh, Nice Job. ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...