Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, While watching Episode 23 "The Eve" Crim is talking to Subaru at one point. He tells her that She has yet seen something about "The Red Lightning" WTF?! In episode 5 he was called Crimson Lightning? So, which one is it? Crimson or Red? and Why does Crim keep switching it?!
Guest Tidal
Posted
It was Crimson Lighting I think. It sould be Crimson cuz it sound's better.
Guest Tical
Posted
Red sounds better. Crimson reminds me of Silver Knight *shivers*
Anyway, I think its red
Guest Tidal
Posted
it is red. I saw it on [url]www.theOtaku.com[/url] site. look at crim's biography
Guest Tical
Posted
I dont know... that website called the crimson knights the scarlet knights. I dont trust them
Guest Tidal
Posted
I think they go by the Japanese Translation. when I say that it means the straight translation
Guest Tical
Posted
If its red itll ruin your site (I signed the guestbook)
Posted
hm... well, on my site im going to put Crimson and Red because hes called both in the show. I think it should be Crimson because thats what he wheres... Crimson pants a Crimson Jacket, ect. Not to mention I think his name is short for Crimson. Crimson - son = Crim
Posted
I also think his title is "Crim the Red Lightning." When people hear the part about "red lightning," they immediately realize that Crim's name is short for Crimson. That's cool and clever at the same time.

Ironically, Crim's mark (on his chest) and his hair are blue, so they emphasize the crimson/red theme. Get what I mean? Because blue is the contrast for red, it makes the red stand out more.

Say, anyone notice I like the color blue? :D
Posted
Well that explains everything. Thank you Azure, I had a feeling it would be you who came to the rescue. I still prefer Crimson Lightning, but thats probably because my site is Crimson lightning and theres another Crim site "Red Lightning" That im competing with.... ^^' anyways, I understand the blue thing, I would have never noticed that. I like His dark blue hair.... Its cool.
Guest Tical
Posted
Well...case closed. The answeer is red lightning.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...