Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We aren't. What I meant was that with some of that it seemed like you were preaching to the choir. (I meant I agreed with you, that's just how I say it.) Heh. But I get what you were doing. No hard feelings then.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Sorry to break into your convo, but I've just found this thread.
Come on, now! If Treize is on there, where's Zechs?!?! I mean, Zechs actually gets out there and does a lot of the fighting. (Treize does some but not nearly as much.) Zechs also wanted to get rid of earth entirely for awhile there. He turns good by the time we get to Endless Waltz, but he was downright evil there for awhile! (all the more reason to love him!! **sigh**)
Anyway, for me, it's a tie b/t him and Legato. (more of a bishie thing I guess) **grins sheepishly**
Posted
Zech's is what most would consider a good guy. Seeeing as how he never had evil intetnions. thin kabout it. Look, some of these guys are argueing that Aoishi wasn't evil, but he almost killed a grandpa. So you really can't rule Zechs as a bad guy. More like a rival.
Posted
Zechs? Nnnnnnnn...I guess he had his moments. He WAS fighting the pilots at the end, and he shot the huge cannon (I forget the name :sweat: ) at Earth at the end. So he actually probably beats out Treize as a bad guy.

((I will get off the Aoshi thing after this, I promise, but I don't think beating up Okina was very evil. [i]I[/i] have been tempted to beat him up many, many times. He bugs me. And he woke up and everything was OK, so how is that a sign of evilness?))
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Other.

I think the best Villian was the one that was in Blue Submarine No. 6. I've only seen this anime once or twice so I don't know the name of it, but it was that human/shark thingy that was slapping around that guy (I think he's a villain). lol. Now that I think about it, it's kind of funny. I really must get the DVD!
Posted
Hang on a minute, where's Shishio? Isn't he all powerful? [spoiler]If Kenshin can't beat him without a little swordsman's spirit, then he must be strong. Especially with gunpowder in his gauntlets[/spoiler] Those are my beliefs, and if you disagree, go ahead and say it. It's your opinion.
Posted
I'm Addicted to Dr. jackal from Getbackers. He is evil then he isn't. Dr.jackal is a transporter so he takes any job he can get. so one ep he can be a friend the next he can be the enemy.

I also like Dr.muraki from "decendant of the dark" his animation is done in a way that makes me want to watch more. with his added sadistical outlook and killing belife it makes him a perfect killer.
Posted
OTHER.
Akabane Kuroudo is the best anime villain for me. His only true pleasure in life is killing. He is cold blooded, extremely professional and incredibly powerful. He is a transporter and goes with the screen name DR. JACKAL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...