Jump to content
OtakuBoards

trigun or dot hack what do you think?


trigun or dot hack  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. trigun or dot hack

    • trigun
      0
    • dot hack
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest cloud-strife
Posted
just curios on how big of fans you are so I will ask what do you think? trigun or dot hack wich is better or which is worse you tell me I will see so show me.
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
oh yeah I was in a hurry so don't blame me for the typos
Posted
Good god, man! My beautiful .hack forum-err :shifty: I mean [I]James'[/I] .hack forum...

You should try and make more interesting threads. Comparing two animes in a clearly biased forum (this forum is for .hack) isn't something I recommend. Additionally, most of your .hack posts aren't worthwhile.
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
makes me want to close this thread and make a more intersting pole thanks wolf
Posted
[size=1]Thread closed. Cloud Strife, if you don't clean up your post quality and read the rules you are going to be in serious trouble. This is your first warning.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...