Guest cloud-strife Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 just curios on how big of fans you are so I will ask what do you think? trigun or dot hack wich is better or which is worse you tell me I will see so show me.
Guest cloud-strife Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 oh yeah I was in a hurry so don't blame me for the typos
AzureWolf Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Good god, man! My beautiful .hack forum-err :shifty: I mean [I]James'[/I] .hack forum... You should try and make more interesting threads. Comparing two animes in a clearly biased forum (this forum is for .hack) isn't something I recommend. Additionally, most of your .hack posts aren't worthwhile.
Guest cloud-strife Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 makes me want to close this thread and make a more intersting pole thanks wolf
Shy Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [size=1]Thread closed. Cloud Strife, if you don't clean up your post quality and read the rules you are going to be in serious trouble. This is your first warning. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts