Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
you must be a moron, I know your new and all but this is a .hack forum not trigun and these threads are unwanted, I am no mod but this probably will be closed and your bound to get kicked out of the forum if you keep up these actions,

just alittle warning.
Posted
by the way if anyone is not aware this is the same cloud strife that has been putting up the anoying non hack related threads. if not then this picture tends to prodyce ppl who don't read the rules.
Posted
I dont mean to be moddy, but you just also broke a rule too Teptep, and when someone breaks the rules, dont come on them like how you just did. You dont want to run the Newbs away. Let Shy handle this ok?
Posted
yeah I know I double posted effs yep sorry. but you right the only reason I responded like that was because this newbie keep breaking the rules or so it seems if he is the same as that other cloud, eather way it isn't my place.
Posted
Hey Tep Tep stop being a dick to the newbies and let the mod take care of it. You shouldn't go off like that on a new user. So chill out. Your a newbie yourself so leave the newbs alone. By the way you can go to the banner and avatar reqest forum and ask for one.
Posted
hey you, now who is being the dick, I apoligised and said it wasn't my place kkc basicly put me in my place, so it isn't your turn to say the same thing she did to attack someone. I will once again say this, this thread is off topic and yes I responded to something I should have let the mods deal with, and I will not do it again.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...