Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know much about Pokemon, I just watch it sometimes only. Can you guys help on this.

What come after Charmander, and so on. What is the final stage that Charmander can evolve to? Is it the giant dragon one?
Posted
it go like this
[COLOR=red]Charmander[/COLOR]
[COLOR=crimson][B]Charmeleon[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=crimson]Charizard[/COLOR]
dragonite is a big dragon.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
yeah....
charmander
charmeleon
charizard
and then i'm not sure.
is Charlizard or Charcoal fake?
if their not then Charizard evolves into Charlizard and then Charcoal.
but i'm fairly sure their fake.
Posted
[QUOTE]YEAH THEIR FAKE,.... WHAT IDIOT TOLD U THAT THEY WERE REAL!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE] I'd Say i haven't heard about them
for about a year & a half
Posted
Charcolt is real sort of. I did what it said to do for GameShark and it worked but there is no picture of him but his stats went SKYROCKETING!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...