Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i]
[B]i read closed threads just to seee why they were closed, plus the topics always seem to catch my eye and they seem interesting. [/B][/QUOTE]

ah yes! You understand me. usually it sounds interesting to me and it ends up being closed. Yeah it's kinda funny sometimes to see why they were closed. heh. heh. ahh. I'm not going to say it.
I will keep this statement in my mind to myself. heh.
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] I tend to read closed threads...but I never read those ones that say sumtin like "hi" as the topic...cuz i can tell its just someone introducing themselves...but i do tend to have a compulsion towards reading threads that started out as perfectly ok threads...but then something went wrong and it got out of hand and a mod had to close it...i think those are kind of fun to read.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=purple] Heh i like to read closed threads, i cant say why but, mabey its becaused it was closed and i know i cant post on it. Sometimes ill read closed threads when there is nothing to do, its an entertainment thing. [/color]
Posted
On another forum I read all of the closed threads (which are few and far between) just to witness for myself what warranted its closing. 99% of the time it is due to massive amounts of spam, flame wars, or poor attitudes. 1% was a joke by the admin to close all the threads we opened to keep certain peeps from reaching one level higher of a post count. :p
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]Hehe, thank God I am not the only one. ^^

I try not to bother with them, but I just find it interesting because I would want to know why the thread was closed and what they did wrong.

Most likely, it's because that topic has been mentioned before.[/color][/size]
Posted
Heh.. Of course I look at them to read silly, spammy posts, but I have another reason as well..

It's always fun seeing the witty phrases and comebacks the mods say whenever they close threads (Specifically, as far as I've seen, MaxSonic, Heaven's Cloud and Charles) and also what the humorous non-mod people on the site say, such as PoisonTongue and Wristcutter..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...