Tsuki Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 Anyone here ever heard of them? Relient K is my favorite band of all time. If you havn't heard any of there songs yet, I'd suggest checking them out. All there songs are either nonsence or Christian, just to let you know.
Izzy Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I like Sadie Hawkins Dance. and The Pirates who dont do anything!
Tsuki Posted August 7, 2003 Author Posted August 7, 2003 Cool. Have you ever heard mood rings? It's my fav song of theirs! It's hilarious.
GhostofSalvtore Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Yah, the lead singer(don't know names) is my friend's brother. They sound really good. One song in particular is their "Thundercats" song. That was pretty good, and also pretty funny. Since who does a "Thundercats" song. I didn't think I would be much into Christian rock, but they really do sound great.
Moor_Child Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 My friends listen to them. I've heard some of their songs, but the only one I remember is the one about Nancy Drew. I think they're really cool... but the idea of christian punk just seems really odd to me. My friends call them christian punk anyway.
spike speigel Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 I love Relient K. My favorite song is I'm Lion-O. That song is hilarious. Marilyn Manson ate my girlfriend is good, too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now