Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm sorry, but, WHAT THE HELL IS FOOLY COOLY!!!!!????? I know the grandpa explaned it, but I still don't get it! O! And did you see last nights episode? Were that girl kissed the robot? What the hell is up with that!?:confuse2:
Posted
If you didn't notice there is already a thread on this. But it is meant to be wacky, it really isn't supposed to make a whole ton of sense. So don't feel alone... I didn't get the fooly cooly thing either.
Posted
Fooly Cooly was just supposed to be a perversion joke by the writers. If you failed to understand you are probably lucky (it means you mind is not broken, yet). In fact, the whole Manga scene was one big perversion joke (along with any scene that Mamimi is around).
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...