Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 go here [url]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/iw.shtml[/url] it has the story reply here and tell me if you like it or not, extremely recommened for DBZ fans
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I've replied, but I haven't read the story yet. I simply replied because you wanted someone to reply. I'll check out the story soon...
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I've replied, but I haven't read the story yet. I simply replied because you wanted someone to reply. I'll check out the story soon... [/B][/QUOTE] ok thank you very much:D :cool: :p :) ;)
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Please go read the story, I have some fans, so you know it's good;)
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I'll read it now... [/B][/QUOTE] thanks a bunch
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]Everyone Read! Its really good! [/B][/QUOTE] yeah thanks, for the support
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Hey guys, I don't want to be forced to post the series on here, I don't want to
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 please don't make me post the series again, I really want you guys to just go read it yourself ont he stinking website!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 ok you guys are getting me pissed, read my series **** it!:mad: :mad: Now look you made me curse!
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]It's quite good.... [/B][/QUOTE] hehe:D thanks, I have more eps coming, but they are going to get edited for some scenes, if you know what I mean, then good, if you don't, then go to the link and then click on editing
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 tell me if you want me to post a couple of eps so I can give you a taste on what you might read
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 come do you want some up? or not, AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now