Guest Tical Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Knives: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! WHAT A WASTE OF A LIFE!!! Vash: Maybe not... if Demerti helped me... that means he learned the error of his ways... which can only meen one thing... LOOK BEHIND YOU!!! Knives looked to see Grave sliding a dagger through his back. He flipped his gun and shot Grave in the Stomach. Then the head. Vash: I didnt want to do this but... I MUST!!!! Tearsstreamed down Vash's face as he readied his angel arm. Knives whipped out his Colt revolver .45 and readied it, but he wouldnt be able to make it. Vash: GOOD BYE BROTHER!!!!!!!! Knives: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Vash pulled the trigger and Knives was engulfed in the blast. Sorry everyone but.... I think its safe to say GAME OVER
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now