Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Linkin Park - Reanimation


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
My first LP cd bought was meteora. I had some songs from hybrid theory burned. But yesterday I wanted it for real so I went to music store and bought LP: Hybrid Theory and I'm glad cuz its cool. :)

But anyways I also saw reanimation and some of the song names looked weird but familiar to the ones on hybrid theory i didnt look at them all but i have a question... Is reanimation worth buying? Tell me about it please.

-Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]There is a Linkin Park discussion right [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28003]here[/url]. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Yeah but that is about Linkin Park in general. I think this topic is fine. And stop acting like a mod to me.
Posted
[size=1][color=700000][b]Hey, I was being nice. Stop flaming.

Anyways, the reason it is for Linkin Park in general is to speak about Linkin Park.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I am not flaming kind sir. I wanted an opinion which I am not getting out of the two help-less posts you have made.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]Yeah but that is about Linkin Park in general. I think this topic is fine. And stop acting like a mod to me. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]How about [i]I[/i] start acting like a mod to you both?

These little arguments between you two are uncalled for, and definitely against the rules. Logan, the way you have been "playing mod" is embarassing to both the members you critique, and yourself. You are not a staff member at OtakuBoards, and the way you have been criticizing other members for their posts is rude. Taylor Hewitt, your posts and attitude show a level of immaturity unparalleled on these forums. You need to learn that this is just an internet community, and anything said about you is not meant to be a personal attack.

This thread is being closed for two reasons. First and foremost the argument here has degenerated the thread into spam, and secondly the topic of Linkin Park is being discussed in another thread (which Logan has pointed out.) There is no need for two seperate threads, so this one will be closed.

This is a final warning for both of you. Clean up your ways or else both of you will be banned from these boards immediately.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...