Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Evangelion Renewal


Recommended Posts

Guest greenjinjo
Posted
Alright, yes, I am a new user to these boards, so excuse me if this has already come up before. Does anybody have any information at all, I mean [i]at all[/i] about Neon Genesis Evangelion Renewal? Any help would be great, thanks!
Posted
Heh, I've heard of the renewal project, yet I haven't really seen any true information on it.. Has Gainax really officially begun that? I think seeing an Evangelion renewal would be pretty nice.. ^_^ But then they might accidentally ruin it.. How ironic.. Gainax destroying their own work...

But when you say renewal, do you mean like a remake or a new series?.. I think that the plot is great as it is, and they really don't need to make a new set of eppies... But that is just my opinion.

But if I recall, there is a thread maybe a page back from here about the Eva renewal.. But I haven't seen it for a while..
Guest greenjinjo
Posted
It is the same series, just redone. Check out the link in my signature as well, the last few pages has some info on it.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Sorry, it's against the rules to post links to other websites, specifically other forums. *QA*[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] The new version of Evangelion is already out! The first DVD in the Evangelion perfect collection set is the remastered version of Evangelion.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...