Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Samurai Deeper Kyo


Recommended Posts

Guest Tical
Posted
Does anyone here watch Samurai Deeper Kyo? I saw the first 2 and 1/2 episodes on my cousins dvd and its pretty good.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Tical, this is your last warning, and now I'm just going to report you. You are always posting these short and almost pointless posts that most of the time I'm having to delete. I keep warning you in threads and I know that I've sent you at least one private message. This is your last chance to clean up your post quality.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...