Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How many .hack//sign DVDs are there?


Recommended Posts

Guest takatora
Posted
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many .hack//sign dvds there are and how many there are going to be.
Posted
There are 6.
[spoiler]
1.Login
2.Outcast
3.Gestalt
4.Omnipotence
5.Uncovered
6.Terminus
[/spoiler]
Look at what the first letters spell ^^ i think this was in a post a while back.....
Posted
Yes, those are the DVDs. The first 2 have 5 episodes, and the next 4 have 4 episodes... I dont know how you get the bonus episodes 27-29.
Guest Tical
Posted
According to my "info sources" episodes 27-28 are on the last dvd. I could be wrong.
Posted
I have heard that episode 27 and possibly 28 will be released with the last .Hack game. It was posted somewhere on this board I think.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hacker Kite [/i]
[B]Do any of you know where it is that you can buy these dvds for cheap because i can't find them anywhere but on the web and im not allowed to do that right now. [/B][/QUOTE]


Try at a Suncoast Video store. They have a great selection of anime in stock. I believe that the first 4 discs are out, but I have no clue when the last two are being released.
Posted
Hm.. If [i]my[/i] sources are correct, the bonus episodes come with the .hack//GIFT game box set.. Of course, I don't remember where I came across that information or whether or not that was true and proven..

[quote]
[i]Originally written by Black_Phoenix[/i]
[b]Try at a Suncoast Video store. They have a great selection of anime in stock. I believe that the first 4 discs are out, but I have no clue when the last two are being released.[/b]
[/quote]

Yes, Suncoast is where I tend to see anime most frequently.. However, Best Buy tends to be cheaper most of the time. I bought the first to .hack//SIGN DVDs at Best Buy and both times they were 5 bucks less than at Suncoast.

Yeah, the last two discs' release dates have not been announced as of date. But of course, [url]www.dothack.com[/url] has that information as soon as it is announced..
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Actually, the last episode which will be out on October in Japan will have the last episode in which [spoiler]Kite, Balmung, Black Rose, Orca, Helba, Elk and Mia[/spoiler] will make an appearance. I have downloaded the trailer of the Box Set wich will come with the last episode of .Hack//Sign, The Liminality complete OVA collection and the soundtrack for .Hack//Udeden. The box set will be called .Hack//Integration in Japan.

Want the trailer, PM or e-mail me to see how I can give it to you. It has no audio though!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...