Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is one of the first poems I ever wrote, so I have no doubt it lacks certain poetical essence. However..see what you think.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I loved you once, when time stood still,
I would sit in your warm embrace,
I would look in your eyes and feel love.

And yet, your soul would stand alone
And I knew what was to come,
embraced it.

No time, no place could do what was done
And know what it was I felt,
When you left me.
When you tore out my heart.

Never could I sit in your warm embrace,
Never look in your eyes and feel love
And know that you loved me once,
No more.
Guest dayday
Posted
Ooo, nice poem. I liked it a lot. It reminds me of something on t.v. but I can't remember what that is right now. It has many feelings in it. But I got lost at one time. But after that I got it again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...