Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Ok I need help. I know nothing about this Anime can someone help me? I would really appretiate it. I want to watch it, but it comes on to late so my parents wont let me watch it. So please tell me all you know about the Anime.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28453]This thread[/url] should be everything to get you up to speed, and hopefully get you into the series. :)
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Thats what I am hoping as well. I know something about the games, but that is about it. Well thanks for the help.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...