Guest Cee-4 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [SIZE=1]I created this wallpaper using a Bryce 5 render that I created, and edited the rest in photoshop. Render time: 3 hours Photoshop time: 1 hour [URL=http://www.unikue.net/Cubeix.jpg][b](DOWNLOAD)[/b][/URL] [/SIZE] EDIT IT WORKS NOW
DarK DeatH Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 First: Your link doesn't work. Second: Your av is so God darn freaking cool! Did you make it?
Guest Cee-4 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 First, it works now, and second, yes i did.
Guest Cee-4 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 TRY ONE MORE TIME, lol I forgot to capitalize the C
Stuart Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Yup it works now... Its awesome looking, I just dont like the color though.. Awesome!
instantramen14 Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 {color=purple] Its cool, it makes me think of a brand new brass instrument, in a hall of mirrors, or incredibly stretched out. It looks awesome!! [/color]
DarK DeatH Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 It has some rough parts and the font really sucks, but I think it's a cool render. Very abstract. Good job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now