Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ummmm......Yah......

Well,you can always just stop comming,I don't know if mods can delete your account,even if you ask them.Then you want to change your mind and blam it on the mods.Then they would say I told you so....And I am done.....

Well you can always stop comming.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White_Raven [/i]
[B]Look just tell me, I'm not upo for arguing [/B][/QUOTE]

o_O;;;;

You can't,and I am not lieing....

Unless there is some magical why to do it....I have no idea.All I know is you can just quite.....
Posted
Just don't visit, morons.

It's not as if you've made an impression after 10 posts to be remembered here anyway. You might as well not exist in the first place, so deletion wouldn't do much.
Posted
It looks to me like you're both the same person. lol

So, what I gather is that you just registered for the purpose of being annoying. Instead of deleting your accounts, I'll simply IP ban you so that you can't come back and pull any more stupid crap like this in the future. Because, quite frankly, something about you stinks, and it's not just your post quality, junior.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...