Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hey anyone here heard of full metal panic is a nice aniem about a guy sergant souske sagara 16 years old goes to a high school to protect a gurl called chidori kaname and she knows some top secrets stuff i think you guys should check this anime aout is a great anime in my case is well put together and you will grow use to if you like it;)
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Even though I haven't seen it I hear it is pretty awesome.
Posted
I've seen the first episode of the anime, and have been reading the manga in Newtype Magazine.
I think the whole premise of the anime/manga is pretty interesting, and kind of funny.

I also think the anime has some very good animation, and cool mecha designs.:D
Posted
has any one here heard of grammer, just kidding i know of what you speek and it is pretty good.
Posted
Have you ever heard of capitals?


I have seen the anime, I have the first volume. I must say it is pretty good, though I kind of got bored quick. The plot just sounded like your everyday anime.

The character design is unique, and I haven't seen one like it in awhile. I think it's a pretty good anime, but it's an evreyday one plot wise.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Alright guys, it's time for you all to clean up your post quality. I'm seeing some pretty bad stuff in here and I'm tempted to just close this thread. PLEASE OBSERVE THE RULES AND OTHER GOOD POSTS MADE IN THIS FORUM![/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...