Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anyone seen Soultaker


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
When I first saw it it was just freakin awesome, cause the animation was awesome and the music was awesome.
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
I thought everything about it was awesome cause it is one of my favorites, It is about a kid who gets stabbed through the heart by his mother and then gets reborn and is a mutant,and has a sister named Runa and splits herself into other robots called Flickers and the Hospital organizationis after the Flickers(the Hospital organization are mutants).And the Kirihara group is also after the Flickers and well I don't want ot spoil anything.
Posted
Me and Million only saw the first 3... Its really cool. You gotta see episode 3...
Posted
Million says he is going to get the other 3 DVDs soon so Ill tell everyone how good it is when I see it since Million hardly ever is at my house to use the comp. (hes here 1nce a week)
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I would have left this thread open and only deleted those posts that were complete spam, but then that would have left only about 2 posts. PLEASE people, work on your post quality if you want to make it on the OtakuBoards.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...