Jump to content
OtakuBoards

getting the gost ship map


Recommended Posts

Guest MeZeTetra
Posted
Hey I have gotten all the triforce charts but this one. I am at the place where you get the ghost ship map but I can't find it help please?
Posted
Ok, all u have to do is find the series of Warp Pots that get u to the treasure chest. Remember each warp pot u go through. If it helps, draw your own map. Don't worry if u go to the wrong warp pot, you'll just return to the beginning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...