Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need some websites were i can find concept art of Tsukasa because im hoping to make a cosplay outfit for next years Otakon!!! So all help will be helpfull!!!! Also sites with pics of Tsukasa front and back and shoes and what not will also do.
-925-
Posted
I think you might want to post in the Art and Design section. But I think you can go to google.com and click images. Then put in Tsukasa concept art it might come up but that's all that comes to mind.
Posted
[QUOTE]Yeah she's kinda scary lookin.[/QUOTE] What's scary is how accurate that suit is, down to the gem on the head piece... Now [I]THAT'S[/I] skill! [quote]I think you might want to post in the Art and Design section.[/quote] Unfortunately, I don't think that's allowed, since creating suits and what-have-you is a craft. Maybe I'm just being nit-picky with semantics, but it technically isn't art. I'm probably wrong. Haha, I usually am! :D

EDIT: Oh yeah! I think they have some concept art in the .hack//SIGN DVDs! I'll check that out and get back to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...