Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I come on OB. MSN loads, i click my hotmil box if there is mail. and go to appear offline. When my friedns come on it is back to online and block anyone aside from my friends. While i wait for my inbox to load (12.kb internet connection >.<) i look at OB. and after my 2hrs on OB- (note im restricting myself to 15mins now), then i do my homweork. whilst checking OB. o_0 OB has a serious hold on me...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B] o_0 OB has a serious hold on me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]Baron you are not alone >.<

It is only the second day of school and already I have neglected my homework over OB. Maybe I should join you Baron on the OB diet, because I think I'm seriously addicted....-__-[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...