nanako22 Posted March 4, 2005 Posted March 4, 2005 my bad habits is talk way too much and make my sister go crazy.
Pumpkin Posted March 4, 2005 Posted March 4, 2005 [quote name='Ryoko T.D.C.']I always talk in class. I can't help it, I just do. ^_^:babble:[/quote] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][i] Bingo. Theres one habit that I'll never get rid of. I get in trouble for that all the time, but I can't help it! They even squared me off into my own seperate room LOL. I also grind my teeth, bite my nails, and twirl my fingers through my hair. Natural habits I've had since I was a kid. [/i][/SIZE][/FONT]
r3vival Posted March 6, 2005 Posted March 6, 2005 I also bite my nails =Þ I drink straight out of the container (only in my own house though) I procrastinate (last minute kind of guy) I get hyper sometimes for some reason or other i dont know exactly why only sometimes though And I tend to over analyze things
Humaru Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 My only bad habit is that when I'm listening to my music and I play it too loud. Like just a couple of days ago I got the new Eminem and Green Day cds and I was so pumped up. as soon as I got home I popped the green day cd in and I cranked the volume up to the MAX. I was home alone and didnt think I'd be bothering anyone but after about an hour of hard rock and tight raps my dumb neighbor called the stupid police on me. Fortunitly I was agreent and didn't object to the officer's statements, so he let me off with a warning. After all of this you can best believe that my neighbor will be getting a few surprises from my dogs in his back yard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now