*Aura* Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Ok, can someone please tell me what the heck is up with Vash and eating doughnuts?Thats like his favorite food or something i think. Nevermind i take that back i don't know, but i have been thiking about it lately and i just can't figure it out. Whenever you see him with doughnuts he's always stuffing his face like they are like the best thing in the world or something. it's pretty funny though.hehe!:whoops:
The (Sic) Shape Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 So he like donuts. Who doesnt? And it is funny when he eats them.
*Aura* Posted August 12, 2003 Author Posted August 12, 2003 Well, i guess you got a point there. Basically someone else that i know told me like the exact same thing you just told me, but you do got a point on who doesn't like doughnuts cause i have to admit that i do like doughnuts myself.lol.:)
Stuart Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 lol why would somone start a thread about why Vash loves doughnuts O_o What a stupid question if you ask me. I love doughnuts too but no one cares why I do.
*Aura* Posted August 12, 2003 Author Posted August 12, 2003 I know it's a really stupid question, but i just asked to see what you ppl thought. *Will someone please throw me a line here!*
Guest Anime_Forever Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Yes he likes donuts cause donuts are very good and I love to eat donuts to:D
Trigun 11 Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 I have to agree with Knives (( Awesome Banner Knives. Maybe we should start a Million Knives alliance or something...)) Donuts are quite delicious. I was Vash for halloween and got a box of dozen donuts as a prize for best Halloween Costume. I scarfed them Down like in a matter of 3 minutes. I had everyone staring. Even a guy who was knives It was hilarious
Emme888 Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 It's funny, he's a guy....he's always hungry, and when he sees food he attacks. lol. I think everyone likes doughnuts, who doesn't? But Vash is just always hungry I think.....who knows?
tursi Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 doughnuts are vashs comfort food, along with acohol. it also helps with expressing his character. ^_^ plus who cares, he's cute. *huggles vash*
Fyxe Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Yes, everyone loves doughnuts! I stuff them in my mouth when I have 'em. :laugh: Hehe who cares, besides it's funny and cute when he does it. Doughnuts are a great thing to make the hunger go away... that's what I think anyway.
eleanor Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [size=1] It's comical relief. It is for me, anyway.[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but this is sort of pointless and mostly is constituted as spam. No decent discussion can really come from why Vash likes doughnuts. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts