Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, can someone please tell me what the heck is up with Vash and eating doughnuts?Thats like his favorite food or something i think. Nevermind i take that back i don't know, but i have been thiking about it lately and i just can't figure it out. Whenever you see him with doughnuts he's always stuffing his face like they are like the best thing in the world or something.
it's pretty funny though.hehe!:whoops:
Posted
Well, i guess you got a point there. Basically someone else that i know told me like the exact same thing you just told me, but you do got a point on who doesn't like doughnuts cause i have to admit that i do like doughnuts myself.lol.:)
Posted
lol why would somone start a thread about why Vash loves doughnuts O_o What a stupid question if you ask me. I love doughnuts too but no one cares why I do.
Posted
I know it's a really stupid question, but i just asked to see what you ppl thought. *Will someone please throw me a line here!*
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Yes he likes donuts cause donuts are very good and I love to eat donuts to:D
Posted
I have to agree with Knives (( Awesome Banner Knives. Maybe we should start a Million Knives alliance or something...)) Donuts are quite delicious. I was Vash for halloween and got a box of dozen donuts as a prize for best Halloween Costume. I scarfed them Down like in a matter of 3 minutes. I had everyone staring. Even a guy who was knives It was hilarious
Posted
It's funny, he's a guy....he's always hungry, and when he sees food he attacks. lol. I think everyone likes doughnuts, who doesn't? But Vash is just always hungry I think.....who knows?
Posted
doughnuts are vashs comfort food, along with acohol. it also helps with expressing his character. ^_^ plus who cares, he's cute. *huggles vash*
Posted
Yes, everyone loves doughnuts! I stuff them in my mouth when I have 'em. :laugh: Hehe who cares, besides it's funny and cute when he does it. Doughnuts are a great thing to make the hunger go away... that's what I think anyway.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but this is sort of pointless and mostly is constituted as spam. No decent discussion can really come from why Vash likes doughnuts.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...