klinanime1 Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Exactly how old is Rurouni Kenshin? In the manga, he's 28, but it's implied he's over 60, and he looks eighteen. Is it just a ditz moment, or are m y calculations wrong?
Guest Tical Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Kenshin was 12 when he started training, 18 when he was Battoisi, 28-29 in rurouni kenshin, and around 60 in samurai X Reflection
IloveBebop Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Tical's right, or at least I agree with him.
Jubei Yagyou Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 no I think he was around forty at reflection because he had the same amount of hair and he was going to a war at the time. And sanosoke didnt look sixty either.
Queen Asuka Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I hope one of you are right because this thread is spam and is now being closed. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts