Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey ppls. I heard about this new anime show called PleaseTeacher. I just wanted to know what it was about. Got any oppinions, suggestions, comments, or anything like that? Share em' here!
And please explain what it's about.
Thanks;)
Posted
Erm, wrong forum.... Anime Lounge. ^_^

From the DVD:
There is something extraordinary about the new teacher that has arrived at Kei Kusanagi?s high school. Mizuho Kazami, the new instructor, is kindhearted, young, pretty, and deliciously endowed. But that?s not what makes her strangely different. It doesn?t take a whole day for Kei to realize that Mizuho is actually the beautiful alien he had encountered the night before. Unfortunately, what other secrets he needs to learn from her, he has to learn the hard way. And it doesn?t help that he finds himself falling in love in the process?
Posted
I've seen all of Please Teacher. The only thing I can say is, wonderful. It will keep you addicted till the very end! And after viewing the series 7 more times after that, you will want to see Please Twins, currently airing in Japan right now. :D
Guest Forbidden One
Posted
[color=blue]I have to give the thumbs up on this series, if you've loved Love Hina and Tenchi Muyo you'll definitely love this show since it sort of combines some of the elements presented in this show. As for Onegai Twins aka Please Twins I look forward to seeing it soon. [/color]
Posted
Hehe, I've seen clips and such already. It is great, plus Ichigo Morino and Mizuho Kazami make cameos almost every episode.
What I can't understand is the main character, Maiku's personality. He's awfully mean at times to everyone. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...