Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who here watches or has watched episodes of Hellsing.What are your thoughts about it?I think it's pretty good although i only saw the first three episodes.Alucard is by far the coolest character in the whole show.Since he's a vampire he has cool powers and the pistol he carries is the best.
Posted
I been diein to see it but I havent. Could someone fill me in on the story... I already know some of the basics...
Posted
Such a great anime. I think Alucard is my idol (sad to say), but hes such an awesome main character. Im thinking of gettin my hair like his, and probably going to buy a car and body paint it with something that deals with hellsing. Well back to the anime, i think every character was very well done and the plot was well written. The only thing that kinda sucked was that it was cut short but like me and others have said before its possible....possible they might make a 2nd series. As of right now there isnt one being made/released.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...