Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone ever gotten all 108 stars of destiny in Suikoden III?If you have please tell me how because i'm missing a few.I only have 96 out of 108.
Posted
Have u gotten Landis? He was one of the last ones I got and was pretty hard to find (although not as hard as that squirrel bastard mukumuku from Suikoden). You have to go to that forest...I THINK it's Kaput forest. Anyway just go there with an empty slot in your party and just keep fighting until he randomly appears in battle with you. Otherwise well....unless u know exactly who u're missing it's a little hard to help lol.

*Oh yeah, I forgot you only need to get 104 stars. You have to get 104 before the final battle in the....er....ceremonial...whatever, lol haven't played in a while. Anyway the last 4 stars you don't get until after beating the game (and only if you got 104 before).
Posted
I just got this game today and i was wondering what systems are 1 and 2 on and how old are they about? so im just starting this game and its confusing for me now but im sure ill get the hang of it.
Posted
Suiky 1 came out in 1996, Suikoden 2....I'm not sure, 1999 I think. Both on PSX. And getting 108 stars in part 1 was a LOT harder, because there was no investigator who gave you clues on how to recruit anyone. 1 is pretty awesome for an old rpg, and 2 improves on it in ever freaking way. I prefer part 2 because in 3 they changed a lot of stuff. For instance in Suiky 3 you use that weirdo buddy system, where in each 'pair' only one person can do a specific move, while the other is defaulted to attack (unless they're both part of a combo). In Suikoden 1 and 2 you simply gave everyone a command. Also they took out the elemental combos in part 3. In 1 and 2 if 2 people used level 4 spells they would combine to make a stronger one. Or if you had 2 level 4 spells you could slap on 2 runes. Another difference is the combos, the ones in Suikoden 3 were, for the most part, useless. There are less cool characters in 3 as well, so I'd recommend 2 as the best. But you'd have to start w/ 1 and then load your data when u start 2, and then load THAT data when you start 3 (it opens up 2 additional plays to perform and they refer to whatever you named your army in part 2).
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
Yeah I have Suikoden III! It's a pretty kewl game! Although I wish that they talked in it! I mean most games now they talk but in S3 they did not!
Guest Glexavier
Posted
i hear yeah sephirothNIN. i loved 2. abosolutly loved it! i really liked the way the spell and battle system were set up. i liked most of the characters. even joey. 3 definitly pales in comparison. i mean the stars were semi easy to please. you had to play the story line of 4 different people. the buddy system thing was horrid.(except the riding part that was kinda cool). my awsome beautiful castle was no more!(sob sob) i worked so hard to complete it!and i miss the origianal main character. (who i named glenn) it didn't even talk about that whole thing with the joey at all! i liked most of the characters in 2 even joey. the ending was one of the best i've evr seen. and i mean the good one. the one you get if you get all 108 stars of destany.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...