Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell


Recommended Posts

Posted
I copped this game....and if you really have espionage or that stealth action sneak skill....then this game is definitely for you.....The game is rally complicated and unlike MGS games....You are limited to the number of times the enemy is alerted...Does ne1 elsehave this game and have any comments on it?????? HOlla at cha' boi
Posted
i didnt like this game alot because i like games that there is alot of shooting in it, not games with alot of stealth. i really didnt like this game, it was not really good game for me.
Posted
I've got it and i think its brilliant and how do you know if theres hardly any shooting have you completed it?
Well u never know there could be loads on the last mission so don't judge it till you've completed it.:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :butthead:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have to say, it's a pretty cool game! I don't mind the slow parts, but then, I knew what it was going to be like before I got it. Actually, I think [url=http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-05-26&res=l]Penny Arcade[/url] has it about right... ?_?
Posted
I rented it and completed it in one weekend. It was way too easy to beat, and I have to agree with Pex, there isnt enough shooting in the game. More kids would like it if it had a little more shooting and action in the game and not as much stealth.
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
I like that game to! But whats good is that they have it on Cell Phones now! If I get a cell phone im gettin that!!! lol
Posted
Splinter Cells looks so real it's amazing. I though Rainbow six was the best Tom Clancey could do but Splinter Cell is clearly better. The plot for the game is good I mean its better than some of these regence plots like Max Payne, Dead To Right, and Grand Theft Auto VC.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...