Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i made a skill level one model in like 15 minutes... we are doing the skill level 2's in shop... thats kinda hard...

pssssst is every1 dead? i mean now 1 is on my buddy list of 35... what the heck is going on?
Posted
posting all over.....Thats kewl youse a model. Im not on anyones buddy list...........:( :( :( :( :(
Posted
Not meaning to brag but i have a beautifull galery of Level 3 Models. Those are the best ones you can get. They are hard and take like a week to build correctly and look good but there nice. The most time consuming part is painting. Maybe Ill make a gallery one day on the web. A person who can put together a skill level two can really do a three but you will probably have probs with painting. I dunno it may be different for some. I have been building them since i was 7. I just counted and currently I have 67 Level 3 and 24 Level 2's. There all Military vehicles and planes though except for a few starwars and gundam stuff. I probably have put together over 250 in my whole life. :) Well probably 100 of them where crap cause i was like 7
Posted
Sweet ice dragon.....thats nice. Biggest thing I have is a 1/50th M1A1 Abrams, the thing was like 150 bucks and had about 250 peices (tanks dont have that many peices) Its my pride and joy :) :) :)
Posted
i hate you.... well im like only 12 and i just found out about this... if you say thats not an excuse i will hurt you sumhow.... and thats pretty kewl btw so ummmmm now what? i got 2 skill level 2's paint and glue and a skill level one that i put together just 30 mins ago for like 16 bucks all in one package at toyzrus
Posted
and guess what??
thats not even the complete set. i still have to get the custom sets or the model. in other words, spare parts which include clear n metal (well not actually metal, but u know on what i mean) outer coverings
thats another $50 total. so grand total to the RX-78 is......
*drumrolls*
*ching* $300 plus tax (dam taxes)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]i made a skill level one model in like 15 minutes... we are doing the skill level 2's in shop... thats kinda hard...

pssssst is every1 dead? i mean now 1 is on my buddy list of 35... what the heck is going on? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well that's mighty constructive of you. That's prolly more than I accomplish in a month! :D

I know what you mean, [i]I'm[/i] the only one on on my buddy list! (yes I am on my own buddy list :D)[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...