Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
(gives hug to wintermute, so he isnt sad anymore)
dont be sad, k?
depression is a disease. its a chemical imbalance in your brain, triggered by certain events/ and or emotions...
Posted
I didn't mean technically. Cause there hasn't been too many events in my life that could make me sad, or depressed. As for emotions, yeah. I don't know which emotions would really caused me depression. Because what I'm feeling is usually the same. I'm just gonna shut up now. *shuts up, runs off*
Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]My life isn't perfectly happy, but I have never been depressed for more than one day because I make myself forget the thing that I don't want to remember. I don't think there is anything that deserves my time to depress for.[/color][/size]
Posted
Thanks for sharing, you all.
That makes me a but happy that im not the only one who is always depressed about life.
And yeah, i've changed a bit since i became depressed, my life also changed. I've been a loner at school for a few months after I became depressed. I soon tried to deal with it and ignore it, and it did work.
I finally have some friends with me.
And now i have lots of friends.
My life is now becoming much more better than before.
Posted
Yup, I do. When I was 8, my family moved to this place. And I was sad. I couldn't make any friends, nobody liked me, so I got really depressed. I threw myself into my studies, so to speak, and read constantly. I didn't do anything.
Then my mom and dad [i]finally[/i] recongnized that I had depression, went to some shrinks, put me on Zoloft, and BAM! I'm muuuuuch better.
There's more to my depression, but I only share it with my really close friends. :D
It really sucked for me. I WAS EIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! I'm 12 now and look back upon 4th grade (that was the grade I was in when I was depressed) as the worst year of my life. Trust me, if you're not already, get on some sort of depression medication. It'll make you feel much better.
Although I can relate to the depression factor, I can't for the divorce one.
Guest yalborap
Posted
I will never take mediction.
Posted
why not? if it will make the quality of your life better, why not?taking medicine doesnt mean you're weak, or you're crazy.......
Guest yalborap
Posted
I'm not injesting something that messes with my head. What if it was a crazy pill? A drug? Would you take it?
Posted
*chewing piece of metal* I AM NOT CRAZY! And how can you inject a pill into your head, huh? :therock: *sighs* It was my way of getting out of depression and I feel a lot better. Sheeeeeeesh.
Guest yalborap
Posted
Precisely. Messes with your head.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yalborap [/i]
[B]Precisely. Messes with your head. [/B][/QUOTE]
the chemical imbalance in your brain would be already messed up......how can it get any worse?
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
i get depressed sometimes i thinks because im angry at myself not doing anything like not getting a girlfreind or doing that extra line in my homework.[QUOTE]life is like a river flow with it it has its twists and falls which you cant predict[/QUOTE]
Posted
I have never been truly depressed. I'm usually sad and all when I'm at home but my friends can always make me laugh.I do have a
friend who suffers from depression though.It's really sad and I've had to watch her more than once with sharp objects.Her parents are divorced.She's doing alot better know and I can make her laugh when she's really down.She's an awesome friend and I don't think she'll be trying to kill herself for awhile.At least i hope she doesn't.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...