OtakuBoards

.Hack//Outbreak release date

Zephyr

Well, according to [url]www.dothack.com[/url] the release date of .Hack//Outbreak is set for the 9th of September. Also, .Hack//Quarantine is set for "Early 2004" (no set date yet).

I am not holding my breath on this matter, but hopefully Bandai has finally gotten everything basically set and this date will be the real one. *Crosses fingers*

Argh! after such a battle getting infection i bought mutation to keep from having the same problems and im almost taped out on money now! Grr im going to put out like 300 resumes tomarrow and hope my neo humanness doesnt prevent me from getting a decent job. All this and i was planing on spending what money i have left on GTO dvds a future shop.

I've also seen a release date that was set for Oct. 14th, though I do like your date better Black Phoenix. Do you know why they even pushed the release date back from August 10th or whenever it was. They already released the game in Japan, so what's the hold up.

The reason Japan has it a month before us is the Japanese are the one who make .hack games. since the make it we must have people make it into english instead of Japanese and if you ever have a anime on dvd and you turn the Japanese on the boices sound very diffrent. So im guessing that they have to get people to talk for the game. I might be wrong and if i am some one plz correct me but thats why i belive we get the games later.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest King_Cloud690
All i no is that it is coming out b4 xmas! And thats all ya really need to no! As long as its b4 xmas! But Quarantine comes out after xmas! Man *sighs*