Vash's girl Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 Adult Swim just started FLCL. I don't get it! It's weird! I think I would like it more if I could just understand it! Could someone please enlighten me?
WW2 Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 Um, I don't want to sound like a mod., but this is like the third FLCL thread in this forum. So, I'm pretty sure this one should be closed, or merged with the main one. If you want answers about the show, maybe you should check out the main FLCL thread. There's alot of info on it.:D
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 Yeah this is going to get closed, but go to the first one.
Vash's girl Posted August 16, 2003 Author Posted August 16, 2003 Ha HA.. I'm to lazy. I didn't notice it until I id this one. I was like crap. Go ahead.. close me...
Shy Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vash's girl [/i] [B]Ha HA.. I'm to lazy. I didn't notice it until I id this one. I was like crap. Go ahead.. close me... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Done. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts