Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if anyone has seen/read Marmalade Boy? If you have please share what you think. I just got done reading the series yesterday, man, that series ended WAY to early. I wish there would have been more. Does anyone know where I could find the anime by any chance? I know the anime is supposed to be pretty different from the manga, so I wanted to watch it. You know I kinda wished that[spoiler] Ginta and Miki would have gotten together, that would have been interesting, I know that Yuu and Miki make a good couple... but Arimi and Ginta don't. I wouldn't think I would see [I]them[/I] together... that's just not right.[/spoiler] So please tell me your thoughts!!
Posted
[size=1] The Marmalade Boy mangas are good, I like to read them sometimes even thought romance isn't my type of anime.

Now on the other hand, I don't like the anime. It just drags on. And on.[/size]
Posted
I lovt the manga and it DID end way to soon! I wish there were more then 8 voluems. It was kinda a crappy ending although it was happy. I've never actuly seen the anime but what I've heard it sucks. Something like whenever Miki sees a girl with Yuu she totaly jumps to conclusions that hes cheatin on her and that she becomes some sort of winey b***h. if you want to buy the anime you could look on ebay. I think I saw the whole seirs there in jappanes but with engllish subtitles once.

Well It seems Toykopop got the right for the anime so I guess more people will know 'bout it now...I wonder how much they'll screw it up? This should prove interesting....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...