Guest yalborap Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Here's a picture of the grim reaper I CGed.I got the picture off the message board at [url]www.polykarbon.com,[/url] and the artist said anyone could CG, so I decided to post it here. EDIT: I put the chibi I drew in there as well. That I drew by hand.
juna Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Pretty nice job. It looks like you did well for, what I'm guessing to be, your first attempt. Grim's face looks the best. The sickle needs some work, looks rather flat, and there by the cuff of his robe, his wrist looks funky... kinda just looks like a floating hand... Shrug, all in all, good job. ^_^
Guest yalborap Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Well, like I said, I just colored it. It was actually my third work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now